Drop gcp_clusters table
What does this MR do?
Since GitLab version 10.0, we have been using
clusters table to persist cluster information for GKE integration feature.
Until then, we had been using
gcp_clusters table, we have already migrated the whole data to the new table in 10.0. So that the
gcp_clusters is no longer necessary. We should drop the table.
Just in case, we checked the lastly created record. It points to 2017-11-16. This means we successfully switched to the new table
> select created_at from gcp_clusters order by id DESC LIMIT 1; 2017-11-16 17:44:52.713847+00
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.