Support backward compatibility when introduce new failure reason
What does this MR do?
When we introduce a new failure reason in
CommitStatus.failure_reason enum, users will no longer be able to upgrade GitLab-runner version without upgrade GitLab-rails to the latest version. Because old versions of GitLab-rails do not know the newly introduced failure reason. Simply put, we lose backward compatibility.
In this MR, we'll support the backward compatibility by setting
:unknown_failure when GitLab-rails doesn't recognize the failure reason. So that users can upgrade GitLab-runner freely.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has ~"Requires e2 tests" label. See the Test Planning Process.