Remove unencrypted webhook token and URL columns
What does this MR do?
In !21645 (merged) , we added
encrypted_url columns to the
web_hooks table in the database, along with a background migration that moved all data from the unencrypted columns to the encrypted ones.
In this MR, we remove the now-unpopulated-and-unused columns, first ensuring that the background migration has completed.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #52367 (closed)