WIP: [Quality] Consolidate selector patterns & Add dynamic validation
What does this MR do?
this MR makes the different selector strategies uniform.
element :something_else, 'link_to something_path'
instead of using the
.qa-* class, this change will implement #47287 and use the
[data-qa-selector] strategy instead.
gitlab-qa#280 and adds dynamic validation on the
click_element :lnk_login, Page::Main::Login, the QA framework will traverse through the "required"
elements and validate they are present before continuing with the test.
3. rename all elements to use a more uniform hungarian notation for UI elements.
- lnk_test vs test_link
- btn_test vs test_button
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides