Resolve "Commits and Merge Requests does not list all files when one file exceeds size limits"
What does this MR do?
We used to force
expanded: true as an option when getting a merge
request diff, but in practice the diffs were always truncated given the
behavior of Gitlab::Git::Diff of always truncating patches greater than
100.kilobytes. The Gitaly path respects the
expanded option, so to
keep the old behavior we stop forcing
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #49907 (closed)