Keep project repository settings sections expanded after submitting form
What does this MR do?
Part of #35952 (closed). This changes the behavior of all of the forms within collapsable sections in the project repository settings page such that when submitted, the resulting page will render with the form section expanded.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Submitting any form within the project repository settings page should send you to the same page with the same section expanded. (before this, all sections would be collapsed after the form is submitted)
Why was this MR needed?
See issue description.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
[ ] Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Part of #35952 (closed)