Porting MR Vue Memory Fixes to current master
What does this MR do?
It improves the Memory Footprint by reducing the getters, displayed Components and it also defers non critical actions after everything is rendered.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Does everything still work.
Why was this MR needed?
To prevent memory lock ups and make it faster.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)