Issue #39099: Add links for latest pipelines
What does this MR do?
Adds redirects for the latest pipelines on a project's default branch, or supplied ref.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I couldn't get a non-redirect to work, not sure why I couldn't just set project and be done with it, but redirects seem appropriate anyway.
Why was this MR needed?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)