Add cross-link to N+1 issue
What does this MR do?
Adds a comment to cross-link to an N+1 issue.
This is follow-up to !20639 (merged)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conform to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)