Frontend for restricting personal access tokens to specific projects
What does this MR do?
- Introduce a
personal_access_tokenform and table with "Projects" field and various UX improvements.
personal_access_tokenBE with some parameter parsing and validation.
Notes to finish this MR
- This MR is pointed to and based off of the BE branch feature/restricted_personal_access_tokens
- WARNING: You may run into 500 issues when testing this locally. This is because there is a Gitaly N+1 request problem. Here's a way to work around that.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
[ ] API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
[ ] Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer [ ] Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?