Add the cleanup phase to legacy job trace migrations
What does this MR do?
In %11.0, we added the background migrations to archive legacy job traces.
Unfortunately, this migration stumbled upon the statement timeout, thus it was not completed on our production server. We forcibly skipped the migrations.
However, we've archived all legacy job traces manually on the production server as a part of the object storage migrations. So actually this migration is completed on our production.
This MR adds the cleanup phase to such legacy trace migrations.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?