Update specific runners help URL
What does this MR do?
- Updates specific runners help URL (
GitLab Runner section) within CI / CD Settings.
- Adds a clipboard button on both URL and token.
Why was this MR needed?
The current URL not longer exists.
- Current URL: https://about.gitlab.com/gitlab-ci/#gitlab-runner
- New URL: https://about.gitlab.com/features/gitlab-ci-cd/#gitlab-runner
Alternatively, the link could link directly to https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/install/ to avoid outdated links like this in the case of redesign.
Screenshots (if relevant)
|Before||After||After (Token)||After (URL)||After (Copied)|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Follow-up on 03c72d71 (comment 84473293).