WIP: Optimise runner builds matching
What does this MR do?
I'm trying to simplify our code for matching the builds and make it always to be pure-sql rather than mixed SQL and Rails.
This generally improves the performance of matching as it:
- Removes expensive
- Updating runners is done now with single SQL statement that finds all eglictable runners.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)