Feature: State filter for admin runners view
What does this MR do?
- Adds a filter by status (active, paused, online, offline) to the admin runners view.
- Changes the sorting to use the search bar's mechanism instead of a link on the result table.
- Adds the missing
offlinevalue to the runners API
- Changes the runners table to a responsive table
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
The admin runners view currenlty makes it hard to search for runners if there are a lot of runners.
One use case that this MR solves is that there should be way to find runners that are offline. This allows for easier troubleshooting.
The development of this MR is sponsored by @ siemens (/cc @bufferoverflow).
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)