Resolve "API naming for issue scope"
What does this MR do?
Add API issue scope
assigned_to_me and update doc
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
If any form of deprecation warning is required.
Why was this MR needed?
To replace respective
assigned-to-me scope which are kebab-cased.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44799 (closed)