Make GitLab pages support access control
What does this MR do?
Adds option to use GitLab access control in project pages #33422 (closed) and implement the necessary changes for pages config file generation.
This depends on the pages MR gitlab-pages!94 (merged).
The changes required for GitLab to automatically configure necessary pages client id, secret etc. are implemented in omnibus-gitlab!2583 (merged).
All feedback is appreciated!
At the moment this can be tested by creating the authentication id and secret manually and compiling GitLab pages from gitlab-pages branch.
I haven't done any changes to
gitlab-ee so the
ee_compat_check job is failing at the moment.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Not that I know of.
Why was this MR needed?
Closes #33422 (closed).
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)