Resolve "Add "Link" shortcut/icon in markdown editor to make it easier to add references"
What does this MR do?
Adds a "Add link" button to markdown editor toolbar, as proposed in #44627 (closed)
Furthermore, it introduces a way to select a specific part of tag after the tag has been inserted. This is used here for selecting the 'url' tag right after the insertion of the tag.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44627 (closed)