WIP: Feature/sort mrs by closing issue popularity
What does this MR do?
Allows one to sort Merge Requests by Issue Popularity (upvotes on the referenced to-be-closed issues) rather than upvotes on the Merge Request itself.
Shows the upvote count on to-be-closed issues with a fire icon (see screenshots below).
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
`app/models/concerns/awardable``s new query should be checked.
Why was this MR needed?
It would be nice to sort Merge Requests by popularity of its referenced closing issues, rather than upvotes on the Merge Request itself.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)