Resolve "Markdown is not rendering, "Error loading viewer": undefined method `html_escape'"
What does this MR do?
Makes calls to
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
In a customer reported instance, they were getting an
"Error loading viewer": undefined method 'html_escape' during markdown rendering. The call to
html_escape was ambiguous, so we now made it explicit.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- [-] API support added
- [-] Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Has been reviewed by UX
- [-] Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- [-] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- [-] Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #45436 (closed)