Remove ahead/behind graphs on project branches on mobile
What does this MR do?
Removes ahead/behind graphs on project branches for mobile.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
A user does not want to see divergence graph on branches in a smaller screen on mobile devices.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Backend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- [n/a] Internationalization required/considered
- [n/a] End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #42543 (closed)