Integrate Gitlab with ALM Octane
What does this MR do?
This MR adds a new project service for integrating Gitlab into ALM Octane(https://software.microfocus.com/en-us/products/alm-octane/overview).
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Please carefully review the server-side long-polling mechanism for polling tasks from an ALM Octane server to the Gitlab ALM Octane project service. This mechanism uses a dedicated Sidekiq queue named 'alm_octane:alm_octane_task' for requesting new tasks pending for execution from the ALM. Every job in this queue either gets a timeout or receives a list of tasks to execute on the Gitlab side. Eventually it enqueues another task for continuous polling.
Why was this MR needed?
ALM Octane offers a rich variety of services over CI/CD servers it integrates with. For more information see Pipelines: CI server and SCM system integration
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)