Fix concurrent fork network migrations
What does this MR do?
This migration avoids rescheduling the background migration
PolupateForkNetworksRange that was rescheduled multiple times to big bugs.
It also avoids the exception if the
CreateForkNetworkMembers migration was already queued to run concurrently.
I've added a Documentation blurb to avoid this in the future.
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #41487 (closed)