HTTPS only Pages
What does this MR do?
Add the option of forcing GitLab Pages HTTP traffic to HTTPS, as set out in #28857 (closed).
Dependent on: gitlab-pages!50 (merged).
Marking as WIP while this remains open.
All jobs passing except
ee_compat_check. The conflicts look trivial, but I believe that I can't make this job pass without access to
To test locally you will need:
- GitLab Runner service active, with Docker executor available
- GitLab Pages server compiled from this branch and running
Happy to add more detailed steps if they would be helpful to anybody.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Closes #28857 (closed).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered