Deploy prometheus through kubernetes and autoconnect to cluster
What does this MR do?
- Configures the Prometheus service automatically when installed through Kubernetes cluster integration.
- Updates UX to suggest installing via cluster integration in the environment monitoring "getting-started" page.
- Adds link from cluster prometheus app install section to the prometheus integration config.
- Updates prometheus service page to indicate whether it is automatically or manually configured
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
|monitoring getting-started page||cluster applications page|
|service page (no config)||service page (automatic config)||service page (manual config)|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered