The source project of this merge request has been removed.
Added the jekyll project template
What does this MR do?
It adds a new project template namely for starting developing with the static site generator Jekyll.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Before this MR can be completed, the new project template must be made available as a repo.
Why was this MR needed?
Adds functionality for #38942
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered