API: Get refs for a particular commit
What does this MR do?
This merge request adds the functionality to retrieve the refs where a particular commit is included.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #18014 (closed)