Add CommonMark markdown engine
What does this MR do?
The general idea is to replace
The migration is going to be smooth and step by step.
Please see #43011 (closed) for the discussion about migration.
Why was this MR needed?
This is the first step to migrate from the current markdown engine called
Redcarpet to the new one called
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together