Fix line-height for some events for mobile
What does this MR do?
Fix line-height for some events for mobile.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
.event-item-timestamp are tuned for PC
.event-item-timestamp can be omitted for mobile as it is hidden:
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- [n/a] Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #38778 (closed)