Display "Groups with access" to <project> for all project members
What does this MR do?
Gives all project members the visibility to see which groups have access to the specific project.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
As a non-admin on a project, I am unable to see what groups have access to the project. This makes it incredibly confusing when changes are made by what looks like non project members. And it is also confusing when I can't even see what access I have on a specific project.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together