Include RevList error messages in exceptions
What does this MR do?
Includes Git command output in an exception message.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
We were seeing these exceptions in Sentry but we had no way to see the actual error message.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together