Include RevList error messages in exceptions
What does this MR do?
Includes Git command output in an exception message.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
We were seeing these exceptions in Sentry but we had no way to see the actual error message.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
changed the descriptionToggle commit list
added ~2278661 labelToggle commit list
approved this merge requestToggle commit list
mergedToggle commit list
added ~2358520 and removed ~2278661 labelsToggle commit list
added ~2278661 and removed ~2358520 labelsToggle commit list
removed ~2278661 labelToggle commit list