find_user users helper method no longer overrides find_user API helper method.
What does this MR do?
API::Users#find_user method that was overriding the
find_user method of the helper when using
This can be better visually explained by looking at:
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/blob/master/lib/api/users.rb#L14 (Users helper method)
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/blob/master/lib/api/helpers.rb#L69 (API helper method)
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/blob/master/lib/api/helpers.rb#L426 (Place where the overriding was happening)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #37467 (closed)