Resolve "Monitoring graph axes labels are inaccurate and inconsistent"
What does this MR do?
- fixes the x-axis scaling by accounting for the transform offset
- adds a stroke to the x-axis hash marks to make them visible
- tidy up some code
Screenshots (if relevant)
(note the x-axis scale does not match the timestamp in the mouseover flag)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #37105 (closed)