Fix conflicting redirect search
What does this MR do?
Fixes query for conflicting redirects by matching case-insensitively.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
LOWER instead of
ILIKE because we recently added an index for searching redirects by LOWER.
Why was this MR needed?
- Create group 'Foo'
- Create project 'Foo/bar'
- Rename group 'Foo' to 'baz'
- See redirect from 'Foo/bar' to 'baz/bar'
- Create group 'foo'
- Redirect from 'Foo/bar' to 'baz/bar' remains, but should have been destroyed
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
Has been reviewed by UX
Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together