Fix "pipeline_schedules pages throwing error 500" when "Active Ci::PipelineSchedule have a nullified `next_run_at`"
What does this MR do?
This MR fixes "pipeline_schedules pages throwing error 500" which was recently reopened as regression . The reason was "Active Ci::PipelineSchedule have a nullified
next_run_at" which was tracked separately, because the reproducible way was not clarified yet.
This is a quick fix. We should plan long term solution later.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together