Drop GFM support in Projects::ForksController#index
What does this MR do?
Drop GFM support in Projects::ForksController#index as part of #35160 (closed)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
GFM markup is not required in a list of forked projects from a certain project with performance degradation.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #35742 (closed)