Avoid alt overflow when loading error of avatars
What does this MR do?
Fixes overflow of
alt message in
img of avatars when errors on loading these avatar images.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
.avatar-container in CSS can be considered, but it is out of scope of this MR.
Why was this MR needed?
alt of avatar on other content is a bad UX in visual and in accessibility, and so should be improved.
Screenshots (if relevant)
|from #35157 (closed)||-|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #35157 (closed)