WIP: Skip warning message on 401 error handling when anonymous user specifies author/assignee on Issues/Milestones
What does this MR do?
Skip warning message on 401 error handling when anonymous user specifies author/assignee on Issues/Milestones.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Can we guess all
/api/... endpoint APIs as ones only for login users?
Why was this MR needed?
This should be removed as unnecessary warning message will make UX worse.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34285 (closed)