Add profile/account to API
What does this MR do?
Adds profile/account to the API
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I believe that this won't cause any security issues; you already need access in order to get to the API.
Why was this MR needed?
If you're using the whacky kerberos think from gitlab-ee#1469 it's nice to be able to get a private token to avoid doing it more than once.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together