Show private subgroups if member of parent group
What does this MR do?
If the user is member of one of the parent groups, also private groups should be shown.
Why was this MR needed?
It uses the changes in !10885 (merged).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closed #32135 (closed)