Assignee dropdown does not display selected assignee
What does this MR do?
Fixes 2 terrible bugs in multiple assignees dropdown.
- Fixes a bug whereby the selected assignee would not show up on the Assignee(s) section because the assignee is not returned in the users api call due to pagination.
- Fixes a bug whereby the dropdown is left in a weird state after the dropdown is dismissed after a search is performed.> Backport from gitlab-ee!1968 (merged)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
See screenshots in gitlab-ee!1968 (merged)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2472 (closed)