Use relative paths for group/project/user avatars
What does this MR do?
This MR changes these methods:
Instead of using full path for avatars all the time, now we respect
It allows to use relative paths if
asset_host is set to nil, and load avatars from a standalone assets server if
asset_host is set.
Why was this MR needed?
Project avatars are not loaded properly if:
- GitLab works behind proxy servers.
- a user uses a standalone server to manage assets.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together