Add real-time note edits
What does this MR do?
- Add real-time note edits
When you're editing and an edit comes in, we show a warning
When you're editing but haven't touched anything, we just update the textarea with the new content
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Is it possible for a system note to update?
- I can't think of one
Why was this MR needed?
- Note edits aren't shown in real-time
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #30458 (closed)