2019-08-16 Newly created unlabelled issues requiring initial triage
Hi Triage Team,
Here is a list of the latest issues without labels in the project.
In accordance with the Partial triage guidelines, we would like to ask you to:
- Check for duplicates in this project and others (it is common for issues reported in EE to already exist in CE).
- Add a type label.
- If identified as a bug, add a severity label.
- If the severity is S1 or S2, mention relevant PM/EMs from the relevant stage group from product devstages categories.
- Add a team label.
- Add a stage label.
- Add relevant subject labels to facilitate automatic addition of stage and group labels.
- If needed, mention relevant domain experts if the issue requires further attention.
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Once you've triaged all the issues assigned to you, you can unassign yourself with the
/unassign me quick action.
When all the checkboxes are done, close the issue, and celebrate!
- #66133 (confidential) ~"(confidential)"
- #66130 (closed) Importing from Fogbugz fails
- #66129 Extend API to include project features and permissions
- #66116 Expand context in diffs is too noisy
- #66105 Commit status create (API): Can no longer user links under NAT with 'target_url'
- #66097 Cannot merge merge request due to unknown requirement
- #66096 (closed) Double asterisks (**) doesn't appear to add files from current directory
- #66094 MRs and liked issues not showing as merged/closed if merged while WIP or not synced
- #66086 Please implement a GitLab npms collector so that npm packages on npmjs.com hosted on GitLab.com are not penalized
- #66083 Add allowances for proxies
- #66070 User completion on gitlab.com should not list all users alphabetically
- #66063 Docs feedback: ssh shell runner instructions unclear
- #66055 duplicate cherry picks issu esp when receiving 'CommandError: 4:Deadline Exceeded' in gitlab.com
- #66053 Blocked users still participate (appear) in a groups activities
- #65835 (closed) letsencrypt cert not available for pages after enabling