2019-08-12 - Triage report for "group::memory"
This is a group or stage level triage package that aims to summarize the feature proposals and bugs which have not been scheduled or triaged. For more information please refer to the handbook:
Scheduling the workload is a collaborative effort by the Product Managers and Engineering Managers for that group. Please work together to provide a best estimate on priority and milestone assignments. For each issue please:
- Determine if the issue should be closed if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- If it is still relevant please assign either a best estimate versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
- Specifically for bug, if there is no priority or clarity on a versioned milestone, please add a Priority label. Priority labels have an estimate SLO attached to them and help team members and the wider community understand roughly when it will be considered to be scheduled.
- Once a milestone has been assigned please check off the box for that issue.
- Please work with your team to complete the list by the due date set.
- #51096 (closed) Make it possible to kill running sidekiq jobs Architecture decision, Background Processing, GitLab.com Priority, P1, S2, backend, devops::enablement, feature, gitlab.com, group::memory, infradev, production request
Heatmap for all bugs
missed-SLO bugsHeatmap for
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: