Mirroring works incorrectly in pull mode
Mirroring in pull mode ignores "Only mirror protected branches" and copies all the branches available.
Steps to reproduce
- create new project
- open mirroring settings
- setup https based origin with authentication by password
- click "Only mirror protected branches"
- wait for replication
- see all the branches
- see default and protected branches assigned to random branch
GitLab Enterprise Edition 12.0.0-ee
What is the expected correct behavior?
- default should go to master or historically earliest
- replication should respect "only protected" setting and replicate protection flag
- Do first replication
- Clean up not needed branches
- Reassign default and protected flags
- Subsequent replications work as expected