Multiple bugs in existing issues/merge requests after project transfer
After a project is transferred, I found out there are some bugs regarding the existing issues and MRs.
Steps to reproduce
- Have some issues and WIP MRs open in a project.
- Transfer to a new group.
- Find an issue with a milestone and attempt to edit its issue description.
- Find an MR with a milestone and attempt to toggle it as WIP. Then attempt to close it.
- gitlab-docs#310 (closed) - Cannot edit the description, check the checklist.
- gitlab-docs!486 (closed) - Cannot toggle WIP or close the MR.
What is the current bug behavior?
For items with a milestone inherited from the previous group:
- Cannot edit issue description
- Cannot toggle WIP from MRs
- Cannot close MRs
- MR merged, but the MR didn't enter merged status gitlab-docs!409 (comment 191646742)
What is the expected correct behavior?
Inverse of the above.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com