Toggling display whitespace removes git commit hash from diff view
When toggling “show whitespace changes” in a merge request (MR) it removes the commit hash from the URL
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new merge request.
- Push another commit to it
- Click on the second commit’s hash to view diff only for that commit
- from the cog wheel in the right corner toggle “show whitespace changes”
- the commit is removed from the url - reloading the page now would show you the entire MR diff
- further toggling will only set the
wparam to either 0 or 1, there is no turning back to the commit hash
What is the expected correct behavior?
Only add the param
&w=1 not remove the existing