Remove :group_clusters and :instance_clusters feature flags
:instance_clusters feature flags
Once gitlab-ee!13307 (merged) is done, I believe, we can remove both these feature flags
- Team: Configure
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to: @tkuah
The feature flags are already on by default, so nothing should change
What are we expecting to happen?
What might happen if this goes wrong?
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
If applicable, any groups/projects that are happy to have this feature turned on early. Some organizations may wish to test big changes they are interested in with a small subset of users ahead of time for example.
Roll Out Steps
- [-] Enable on staging
- [-] Test on staging
- [-] Ensure that documentation has been updated
- [-] Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour
- [-] Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
- [-] Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
- [-] Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-comand in your team channel
- [-] Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry