MR Edit Approvers Type-Ahead Shows Non-Group Members
The list of "Members" shown in the "Update approvers" dialog for an MR will show many unexpected users and groups when I start typing into the Members box.
Steps to reproduce
- Create an MR
- Click "Edit" for the Approvers of the MR
- Click in the "Members" entry area
- The initial list appears to be relevant users and groups
- Type a letter, 'c' for example.
- The list of users and groups appear to be all over gitlab.
The project is private.
(The problem occurs with a private project.)
What is the current bug behavior?
The list of users and groups for approvers shows users and groups from all over gitlab.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The list of users and groups for approvers should only be those that are authorized to approve the MR.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com