Testing for multiple browsers using Selenium
The job of this feature is to implement cross browser testing with Selenium.
We will use browserstack too do the actual selenium testing as it is the easiest to automate.
- Write scripts which update a GitLab instance nightly. Try for lowest friction of conflicts.
- Write scripts which send nightwatch tests to selenium. Run through the basics with the script. MR's, issues, commenting etc.
- Grab screenshots from browserstack.
- Post screenshots to repo.
- Compare with latest stable release for screenshot diffing.
- Post results.